Becoming a Vendor
Thanks for your interest in becoming a vendor!
- Read the information on this page fully.
- Download the Application & Contract linked at the bottom of the page, complete it (use Acrobat Reader, not your browser, to fill it out), and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You'll receive approval if your application is approved.
- Submit payment. E-transfer is preferred (email for transfer provided upon approval). Cheques or cash can be dropped off at or mailed to either Curious Comics Nanaimo (Country Club Centre, #6 - 3200 Island Highway Nanaimo, BC, V9T 1W1) OR Curious Comics Victoria (631 Johnson St, Victoria, BC, V8W 1M7).
- Once payment has been received your tables are reserved and your place is guaranteed. Please note that cancellations may not be refunded.
Things to keep in mind:
- The tables are allocated on invite basis. There are limited tables available.
- Note that the show runs in conjunction with mall hours (10am - 6pm). You are expected to be set up before the mall opens (7:30 - 9am) and stay until the mall closes (6pm). No loading or unloading during mall hours, without the permission of Curious ComiCon organizers.
- The show is bound to mall rules. As such, no inappropriate materials or displays are permitted, and no smoking, vaping or alcohol is allowed on the premises. Displays to be professional; no hand-written signs. All tables must be covered with a tablecloth, which will be supplied by Curious Comicon. No part of any display shall exceed five feet (5’) in height. All cartons, boxes and personal belongings are to be kept out of sight from to general the public. Please be discrete with food and drink.
- Curious Comics, and the owners of Country Club Centre, are not responsible for injury or loss of property before, during, or after the show.
- By participating in the event, you authorize the use of the name, voice, picture and information of yourself and everyone you bring, to be used in any broadcast, promotion, advertising and in any other way, without payment or any other compensation.
- Cancellations prior to (15) days before the event will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made after this will not be refunded.